this page is funny.
i somehow always find myself constantly changing the content of this page.
perhaps i am always growing and learning more about myself…
hello there! i’m sarah –
- an introvert, who values personal time more than anyone else in the world.
- a definite winner at any ‘messiest eater’ competition.
- i lie to myself and pretend to feel guilty when i have a whole mango to myself and don’t share it with my family.
- the best definition i have now of ‘pretty hurts’ , is eating champagne grapes – how cute & tiny, but oh boy, what a pain to eat.
- one of my many many (many many many many) pet peeves is when someone uses the plural form instead of the singular.
- i am heavily reliant on heated toilet seats & hot soy chai lattes to keep me warm overseas.
- one of my constant struggles include having to pull out the first piece of tissue from its box
why bother setting up a blog? : i use this blog to share with you my experiences and thoughts, and hope to give a different perspective of issues we face.
- environmental sustainability (+spreading the message on how veganism has a positive effect on the environment!)
right now i am very keen and interested on what we can do for our planet. see, the world is always changing and even, slowly dying. we are always bombarded with words like ‘climate change’ , ‘pollution’, ‘warming’, but never seem to have the initiative to do anything about it. however, i want to. i believe it is our duty to keep our earth alive and breathing, for the future generations to come. hence, with this blog, i hope to raise awareness on these issues and possibly provide solutions we can use in our everyday life.
- documenting my experiences – through this blog and videos/photos
i especially like documenting my travels. it is such a nice way of ending the travel (i feel it’s the bow to a present)! i have made a few travel videos, please check them out here. with regards to photography, i have recently purchased a second-hand film camera and i’m sooooo excited to try out this new medium, and i hope to capture from a different perspective. stay tuned for that!!!
- local arts scene
recently, i’ve been researching a lot on the local arts scene. as an arts student myself, i feel the responsibility to further develop the scene here. some local artists that are pretty sick include Tell Your Children (visual), Noise, Sam Rui and Gentle Bones.